Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blame it on the boogie...

Can you believe it's one week til chrissie? Madness! My year of 'divine in 09' is nearly over. I think that 09 was an incredible year, perhaps the best year yet. But it was a year of new beginnings and opening doors, and I feel like 2010 is going to be a year of following through and making things happen. Can't wait!
I'm signing off from the blogosphere for a little while to enjoy summer and our little holiday - have an incredible summer and hope you welcome 2010 with open arms! Of course I may still pop in from time to time, but if not - Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely break! I look forward to seeing what you get up to in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year beck hope you are having a fun break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um ok so third comment on the one post, i am going to look like the crazy stalker lady but anywho, im catching up on some comments and i saw yours about jen and jerry - UNfriggin believable!!! you are awesome and i am so jealous ; ) please do post a pic i would love to see. i am shaking my head in disbelief but it makes me pretty happy to know they are with you x welcome back too!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!