Friday, November 27, 2009

Someone downloaded all my internet and is hogging it all to themself...

Sigh. Our internet at home is totally busted. It's been out for about a week or so. I have a bunch of pics to upload (including my new haircut and the finished piece on my arm!) but alas, they will have to wait a little longer.

It busted on Saturday, and the HTB was so mad after trying to make it work all morning that all he wanted was a coffee. So I turned on the machine. And nothing happened - it was busted too. Oh dear. Not a good start to that rainy miserable weekend!

What else have I been doing lately?

  • counting down the days til I finish work and packing up my desk (2 more weeks!!)

  • counting down the days til we welcome back one BFF from overseas for Christmas, and farewell another on her big adventure - and trying to make sure the feelings of happiness of everything she will see outweighs the sadness of missing her to pieces.

  • went out on a date to Maha - OMG, incredible, words can not describe this place. Actually let me use a couple - turkish delight filled doughnuts. Drool.

  • trying to pry out of the HTB what, if anything, he would like to do for his 30th birthday in February (hence the reccie to Maha as a possible venue choice).

  • waiting for the internet dude to come over and make it work again.

  • sending out my love to a couple of friends on a rocky road at the moment - xxx.

  • watching True Blood Season 2 (love love love love LOVE True Blood!) and Dexter Season 4 - with Mad Men Season 3 in the wings!

  • tossing up whether to buy tickets to Golden Plains festival in May (nope).

  • running errands - buying mountain bike tyres for the HTB, dropping in the aforementioned coffee machine to be fixed, getting my bridesmaid dress for January altered, meeting with uni to organise going full time next year, getting the dental x-ray my new dentist requested as a check up thing 6 months ago.

  • and of course, lots of cocktails to celebrate Summer!

Well, I will post those pics soon, but in the meantime, here is one that always makes me laugh out loud!

PS - don't you hate how the word 'themself' is not technically a real word? From what I gather, it should only be used as 'themselves'? (Am I wrong here?). What are you supposed to say if it is a genderless comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!