Saturday, November 28, 2009

Times they are a'changing...

The Amazing Danny has finished my ink - isn't he incredible? Sorry for the dark picture, will try another one again so you can have a better look.



And there's a new haircut too!

From this...


To this!


With only a few magical snips of the scissors!

Much, much more refreshing for Summer. And as you'll remember, I have been growing the old colour out of my hair for simply an eternity. This seemed like a much faster solution. Now it's a all virgin and just waiting to be polluted with colour again!

Ahhh, lovely Saturday. I am home alone this weekend as the HTB has gone away racing mountain bikes for the weekend. Had some girls over for pizza, wine and The Neverending Story last night (can you believe that film is 25 years old now??) - 3 girlfriends and one much smaller 2 year old girlfriend. There was only one thing in the apartment that had any chance of keeping her amused and it worked a treat! Nice one ladies.

Have since spent the day relaxing on the couch, devouring a novel on loan from my sister-in-law-to-be who thought I'd like it - The Dressmaker by Rosalie Ham. It has inspired me to whip out the sewing machine again, and I'm going to work some floral Ikea cotton that's been sitting in my stash for awhile into this simple Summer skirt by the lovely Lady Melbourne. With a side of watermelon, almonds and strawberry goat-gurt for afternoon tea - YUM YUM YUM!

Anyhoo, back to it - was momentarily dazzled by the little green ADSL light signalling the Internet had come home again! Please don't leave me ever again, I'm sorry we had a fight...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you've been having lovely times! i like the coloured new ink and new do!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!