Monday, September 21, 2009

I made this!

Took this little number I whipped up a little while ago out last night for it's first outing.

I think that next time I will lose the pockets. Cute, but I don't really need any help in the bulking out the hips department, get my drift?

We went to Hellenic Republic for a late dinner - Hello! Yum! Amazing! Loved every minute of it. We were a group of 6 and it was just the right number to munch on a mountain of food to share. Perfect.




















Oh and did you see? I also wore one of my most favourite pairs of shoes, so had to give them a little moment in the spotlight. Gorgeous! (And yes, they came with the flower! I didn't even attach them myself!)



1 comment:

  1. ok so i hope by me commenting on all of these posts in one day isnt too wierd! i've done it before, yes so you probably could be thinking that already. its just im catchin up a bit when i do : )
    LOVE your dress, the material - colour/pattern LOVE it! and well your shoes - with flower - perfect especially with this dress!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!