Friday, September 18, 2009

New York Fashion Week Spring 2010 - Part Two

Here are a couple more lovely looks from NY Fashion Week.
Painted florals from Dennis Basso
Tailoring at Issac Mizrahi
Yes yes yes to outrageous hair at Maria Pinto


Strong shoulders from our very own Willow
On another note, I have clearly been reminiscing way too much on how cool the girls from the Babysitters Club were (read: reading the What Claudia Wore blog way way way too much!) as this morning I went on a whim and got the second hole repierced into my ears. All I can think about is how much I want to wear two feather earrings in the one ear all summer long! Yes yes yes to the double-feather-one-ear earring combo! I'm sure by the end of summer I will be done with the second hole, which could prove problematic if I ever want to do them AGAIN as I now have two open holes AND two closed holes in each ear. I am running out of space, it won't be long before my entire earlobe is just crunchy scar tissue! Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!