Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New York Fashion Week Spring 2010 - Part One

Here are some of my personal faves from NY Fashion Week so far... Divine.
Toni Maticevski - I adore you. Seriously.

Lushly feminine at Vivienne Tam
Structured yet drapey dresses from Lela Rose
Pretty florals at Leifsdottir
Note to self: Rock a feature ribbon on the waist this Spring a la Georges Chakra

Love the splash of colour in the drool worthy shoes in Davidelfin
Tribal Goddesses at Diane Von Furstenberg
Texture and shiny earth tones at Carolina Herrera

More to come as fashion week continues. Oh my oh my bring on Spring! How exciting will it be not to be weighed down under coats and scarves and gloves everyday!?! Little summer dresses! Sandals - SANDALS people!!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!