Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm totally loving teenagers right now...

Ewww! No not in a CREEPY way! It just seems like teenagers are freaking everywhere on the Internet with their blogs and their tumblrs and I'm getting glimpses into all their hormonally fuelled wistful, beautiful, dreamy lives. Not to mention the fact that Look Book is FULL of lusty teens. Take, for example, the following teenagers randomly selected from that site:

Clearly, I was never this painfully hip as a child. Good on them!, I say, go crazy and find your style while you're young enough to get away with anything. Any self respecting sister older than 16 trying to pull off that last number may well find herself behind bars, which if you ask me, is really where whichever BFF let her out of the house looking like a pro should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!