Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Abigael, the Bride

The construction site next door is crashing and bashing away, it's Wednesday morning and my team is about to arrive and start work, but when I can sit at my desk with a cup of green tea, cherishing the last bit of calm before the day begins and look at beautiful work like this - how can you not smile?



I adore Paola Zakimi. I am lucky enough to have snaffled a beautiful pair of her little dolls months ago, and Abigael is the latest offering from this amazing artist. Imagine getting a special parcel all the way from Argentina with such a special little treasure all wrapped up inside! Paola has an art exhibition coming up on the GC, I will just have to wait patiently for her to come to Melbourne one day (or time a visit north to conveniently coincide!) In the meantime, I will keep working on the husband-to-be that a bride and groom by Paola would be a perfect centrepiece for our pending nuptials...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!