Monday, July 27, 2009

Bedazzling - a retrospective

My last post about the latest additions to my painfully overfull accessories cupboard (that's right, I don't just have a jewellery box, I need an entire CUPBOARD!) got me thinking back to all my well loved pieces from the past. I have always been an accessories kinda gal, but clearly of late my taste has been moving away from the OTT and closer to the pretty and slightly more subtle. Wow - Subtlety, now that's a look I never thought I would be able to add to my list of fads and phases!

Like any true accessories queen, at a very young age I discovered the power of the perfect little something to finish off an outfit.



Since then, my bells and beads and scarves and shoes have been many and varied, with sadly no photos capturing forever some of those wonderful bedazzling moments that come together on a particularly creative whim. But a flip back through the photo albums quickly uncovered a couple of stellar examples of my ghosts of accessories past, all with their own memories and stories. I wonder, if you were there, do you remember these good ole days through what you are wearing in these shots too?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!