Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Advanced Style

Don't ya just hate it when you are super busy at work and uni and then when you're not at work you're brain dead and all you want to do is be a vegetable and nothing particularly newsworthy is happening in your life so you therefore have nothing particularly exciting to put on your new blog? And even if something amazing happened, you couldn't imagine summoning the energy to write it down? And you're just too tired to see as much beauty in the little things as you know you should?

Well, oyster/erster welcome to the last few days. So here I am instead, posting pictures of people infinitely more stylish and interesting than I am from my number 1 favourite blog - Advanced Style. Everyday I hope that I am as kooky and fierce as they are when I've been there and done that with life. My old age will not be a riot of talc and tight perms and harry-high-pants - it will not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!