Monday, August 10, 2009

Doncha just love...

Little cuties! I had two carrot brooches I made on my bag. I lost one at the Dali exhibition in NGV a little while ago. A little sweetpea on my team made me a replacement tomato while I was on leave last week. Cuuuuuuuute!!



Brrr it's cold tonight! No food in the house after a lazy weekend, so a quick trip to Leo's on the way home saw me stock up with some dinner. I had some yummy Pitango chicken and corn soup, some salad with marinated feta (makes anything delicious, almost as good as labne - YUMMMM) and two pieces of crazy rye toast that has lentils in the bread. I had REAL butter on the bread - the kind with only two ingredients, cream and salt. And the soup was heated up on the stove, not the microwave. Stuff heated up on the stove tastes inherently better, in the same way that a cup of tea or some breakfast toast prepared by someone else (especially your mother or lover) tastes better.

Oh, I also had a glass, ahem, bottle of wine and chatted to dear sweet friends too far away on the phone. I miss you!!

But it's too cold to be up tonight! Brrr I think it's time for an early shower and some curling up in bed with RL Stine (will I get nightmares?) while I wait for the husband-to-be to get home from a long day at work. He will be warm and he will smell nice and then I will, and I quote, "wheez his juice" all night long by cuddling extra tight. God bless Pauly Shore and his quote for every occasion. Bu-uuuuu-ddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!