Thursday, August 13, 2009

Things that confirm I am actually still only very young

  • Completely ballsing up the aforementioned rissoles
  • Eating a bag of jaffas for dinner and feeling wretched
  • Forgetting to use my inside voice at the client award dinner last week when a well endowed young lady took to the stage accompanied by some interesting camera panning and I 'whispered' to Pete "BOOBS!" and erupted the three surrounding tables into giggles
  • Being perfectly happy to play zombie games on Wii all day
  • Constructing some serious fashion disasters and not realising just how bad it is until I've left the house
  • Continually convincing myself I can get one more day out of my hair wash even though I know deep down I can't and once again, not realising just how bad it is until it's too late
  • Thinking I desperately need everything advertised on Global Shop Direct, such as...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!