Friday, August 21, 2009

This morning in The Age...

Christian Bale 'missing' on set - how can this article be in the paper without anyone jibing that he's made like christian and baled? Ha ha ha, hilarious. Has totally replaced my previous favourites of make like a tree and leave, or the oldie but goodie, make like a banana and split. Al, has he run off to be with you, his one true love? Edit - just remembered another one - make like tom and cruise. Love it!

Overseas abortion aid ban revoked - I do admire K-Rudd for not actively campaigning against this because of his personal views. I hope that now less women in developing countries will die from unsafe practices, leaving behind families with no mums; and that they will be able to have better access to information and resources to make informed decisions.

Archie chooses - who knew he'd pick Veronica? I mean, she's totally hotter, but from my vague memories of reading the funnies in the kids section of The Sunday Mail, she was kind of high maintenance? I like this comment published on The Guardian:

"Archie," one wrote solemnly on an Archie blog, "if the already unstable economy takes a fatal plunge the Lodges will freak. You'll be stuck with a high-maintenance drama queen who can't even pump her own gas. Marry Betty, she's down to earth, honest, and would step in front of a train for you. Regards, Dave."

1 comment:

  1. He is hiding in my apartment and I feed him croissants sometimes... at last I have found my rant-mate, and we can rant all night long. Although I make him wear the batsuit.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!