Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer Lovin'


photos here

The David Jones Spring/Summer 09 collection launched today. Oh, bring me some Summer!! Please! Some seriously beautiful clothes coming out of Oz, don't you think?
So, I can't tell if I like something if there is something ugly nearby. I'm just a big picture kinda gal, you know? This conversation is one of the quickest ways to send the husband-to-be off the handle:

(Wandering through a furniture shop)
Him: That's a nice bed
Me: Yuk I hate that colour blue
Him: Those are the sheets, I'm talking about the bed frame
Me: Potato, potato
(note: how do you communicate the pronunciation cliche potato potato in writing, without it just looking like I walk around saying potato twice at everything?)

On the same note, I found it challenging to admire some of these clothes with the crazy looking sullen bony models wearing them. Never having been a big Miranda lover, I have to admit that she makes those clothes look great. Bring back the era of the supers. Those women could certainly wear a dress. I mean, who hasn't seen this image a hundred times and know them all by name?

pic here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!