Monday, August 17, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened...

So, I developed a bizarre craving for smoked trout and watercress on the way home from work today (served up for dinner piled high on rye toast with avocado and labne. Hello - YUM! And Hello Again - how lucky am I to have a Leo's up the road which I knew would stock both smoked trout and watercress!). But you know, didn't think much of it, it wasn't important, right.

But then, I was standing in the apartment just minding my own business when this post from a few weeks ago came to mind. Specifically the bit which says, and I quote, "when I do eventually ovulate next then I will be so mad with nesting fever that I will clean enough for the whole month". And I realised as I was standing in the laundry at 7pm vacuuming INSIDE the dryer, that I really do know myself quite well after all.

A funny thing indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!