Monday, August 10, 2009

Major Boy Crush # 3 - Michael Hutchence

Went to see Dogs in Space at the Melbourne Film Festival last night, and wow. Speechless. That man's charisma and sex appeal were potent even through a movie screen and even though he played a character called Sammy No Brains with about 20 words of dialogue who crawled everywhere. I'm serious. Incredible. What a tragedy. And don't even get me started on him and Helena Christensen together, I've already spent my lunch break doing this instead of my assignment, do you want me to just throw away the entire afternoon?? Love love love love LOVE Helena.

The movie also featured a very young Alannah Hill, looking pretty much exactly the same as she does now! Wacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!