Sunday, August 2, 2009

Special Sunday





Hello! What did you do on your Special Sunday?

It was National Tree Day today, so off I went with some friends to plant a couple of native trees and grasses at Bundoora Park for the morning. Followed by a u-beut Rotary BBQ of course! It was a rather cold and windy day though, judging by the state of me when I got home I think I may have collected all the top soil in my ears.

This afternoon I started sewing a new dress on my new sewing machine. Hooray! It will be the first dress I have made on this machine, so I am trying very hard to be extra neat and careful so it will be perfect. I am making it out of some sheets I bought at the oppie in Warburton. $7 and I still have plenty of fabric to spare. Sweet.

I ate almonds and a few squares of my Parisian chocolate, I listened to MORE Louis Armstrong as well as some Robbie for old times sake (where is he these days anyway!?!) and I enjoyed the gorgeous smell of roses thanks to my beautiful hubbie-to-be's early morning trip to the shops. I took an afternoon break to read the paper and drink strawberry green tea, and I reasurred Mum that the letter in my last post was fake and merely a prop for me to use to post more old photos. It's ok, I'm not falling victim to cyber-bullying, just trying to be clever is all. Everything is A-OK. Crazy Mumsy. Now I am done for the night and am going to take it easy.

What a lovely Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!