Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunday Arts

I never know what to do with all the gorgeous birthday cards once your festival of celebrations starts to draw to a close. I got some exceptionally pretty cards this year and couldn't bear to just throw them away! I decided to get crafty on this lovely Sunday afternoon and decorate the back of the kitchen bench which I had recently decided was in desperate need of a little 'something'.




The husband-to-be has labelled it my "crazy flag advertising to the world that I am a crazy person" and is going to retaliate by making a beaded curtain for the verandah door out of bottle caps. Yeah right, permission granted as it is clearly never going to happen. He lacks follow through. Sucker.

Devastatingly, there was just not enough room on my flag to include the card I got from my team at work. Damn shame that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!