Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On my last day of being 27 I...

  • Slept in til 9:00!
  • Got a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L Thai massage. 80 mins of stretchy, bendy, rubby bliss.
  • Made 2 coffees, watched 3 episodes of Mad Men Season 2 (thanks Steph!), and finished sewing the buttons on my black dress.
  • Wrote the first draft of an essay on holism I didn't realise was due on Tuesday! Eek!
  • Waited with baited breath for the husband-to-be to get home so that I could show him with glee that his most loathed magazine (STYD) has brought out a men's version. I particularly thought he would like the editor's hair, the blue suede shoes, and the feature on men's bronzer. Very Pete. Not.
  • Due to the 3 episodes of Mad Men and the essay writing I didn't get through any of the other creative and/or useful things I wanted to do today. Oh well! They're clearly jobs for a 28 year old.
  • We have now just finished a seriously amazingly delicious Greek marinated BBQ lamb roast from my butcher with steamed broccoli and cauliflower. It was soooo good. Now we are going to watch Terminator 2 and drink tea. Maybe I will sew the buttons back on the couch too. But maybe not. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!