Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Ok Ok, it's too exciting, I confess...

That the 'package' I was trying to shelter from the rain this afternoon was in fact my wedding dress! Spotted the other day on Etsy on sale, she was just too good too pass up! Her name is Helen and she is so beautiful.



She was made by Love June and she is just simple and gorgeous and I love her. However, lest I tire of Helen in the long 18 months or so til the wedding day, she is now getting wrapped up and sent to hang out with the lion and the witch way back in the depths of the wardrobe. Goodnight, sweet Helen! See you soon!

(And yes, the husband-to-be saw her dress rehearsal as soon as I got home, in fact he helped me do up the drapey bits. And no, that does not mean we are now cursed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!