Saturday, August 29, 2009

I must have been really drunk...


Because I don't remember posing for this shot in 1936.


It's from a book of Erotic French Postcards I picked up a while ago at the uber cool Outre Gallery, and it looks way too much like me to not be weird! Now I know why I felt compelled to buy the book, I was meant to see her!

At first I thought maybe it was just me who thought that but the sisters confirmed it on their last visit. Yes, it is definitely me, and now my butt is on the Internet. Great.

Spooky, no?

I wonder what she was like? Was she happy? Did she ever fall in love? Did she live to be an old lady? Is she still alive and really old today? Was she a friendly person? Who did she know? Where did she travel to? If I met her today, what would she tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!