Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sushi and Guts - there must be a baby on the way!

There are far too many super cute baby things out there. Well, I think they are super cute, Pete just looks at me like "what the hell are you thinking buying that for a baby!"

I would love nothing more than to be the crazy Aunty that encourages the tackers to grow up as freespirited and creative as they want to be! Isn't it funny, I have NEVER been a baby lover, in fact I've only ever held a baby once in my life. But now I have 2 friends expecting little ones, all of a sudden I've completely turned around and am crazy excited about it. I just can't wait to meet them!

I bought the set of plush guts for one little guy who is almost cooked, and just spotted the sushi booties on another blog this morning. Perfect for a new baby only announced this morning! (I picked it last time I saw them though. Totally. Snaps for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! I hope you are having a lovely day!